Apart from Stormy Monday...
- Kat has been busy planning new marketing strategies for the 2015 awards.
- Kieran spent Tuesday filming a short piece with FFEI (Digital Imaging) in Hemel Hempstead; this will be edited and placed of our Queen’s Awards for Enterprise YouTube channel in due course.
- Kerry has been liaising with our awards assessors; we plan to get in touch with everyone who entered this year’s competition with a progress update at the end of November or start of December.
- Linda is taking a well earned week off timed to fit in with half term.
- Emily has been preparing the organisation of the due diligence checks.
- I have been adjusting to life in the office after being on a horse back safari in Tanzania - I’ll spare you the details as once I start I tend not to stop.
As a team we have been busy reading your feedback and comments and will be taking everything on board in order to improve next year’s forms and guidance notes.
We also said a sad farewell to Juliet (Jules) Bernays on Wednesday afternoon. Jules, from TBCH, has been responsible for helping to put our marketing ideas into reality and has also looked at ways we can reach a wider target audience of Great British businesses. We all wish Jules the very best of luck with her next chapter.
Next week, our big story is…
Kieran and Kat will be spending a couple of days in Scotland where they will be interviewing and filming several companies as well as meeting with the Glasgow Chambers of Commerce … more on that in a future blog!
Here is a picture of me on a horse.