With just 12 days left until the Awards close for another year, we thought you might appreciate a checklist of actions you need to take before you press the ‘submit’ button. So, please do make sure that: -
- You’ve read the guidance notes for the category you want to enter – are you providing the information we’re asking for?
- You’re happy with all the information you’re supplied (particularly the financials) because once you submit your entry it can’t be amended.
- You’ve saved each page as you progress through the form.
- You’ve provided the right contacts in the form. Remember that the person who registered on the online system is our contact during the entry period and the contact you enter for further enquiries (Part 5 - A6) is for after you submit.
- You’ve entered all e-mail addresses and telephone numbers accurately.
- You’ve attached all additional supporting documents at question A5 in Part 5 of the form.
- If you’re entering the Enterprise Promotion Award, all letters of support are uploaded in Part 5 of the form (a minimum of 2, maximum of 4).
- Your entry has been spell-checked in Microsoft Word or similar before you submit and remember there are set word limits in the online forms.
- Once you’ve pressed ‘submit’, you check your e-mails for confirmation from The Queen’s Awards Office of your reference number (beginning ‘QA’) – if you don’t receive this shortly after submitting, please call us on 0207 215 6880 promptly.
I hope this helps give you peace of mind enough to click that button. The next direct contact from us will be at the end of November/early December when we'll be advising about the shortlist.
Best of luck to all of you entering this year…